The initiator of the project is the Office for Economic Development. The project partner is the Existenzgründerzentrum EGZ. Individual consultation rounds and short topic-specific workshops will be held to provide support with the preparation and implementation of starting a business. The support will be conducted with native language support (English, Arabic).
We find answers to these questions:
- How can I start a business in Germany?
- What do I need to know if I want to start my own business?
- How do I write a business plan?
- Where can I obtain financial assistance for the launch?
- What else must I consider?