The Gohlis Palace (Gohliser Schlösschen)
In 1756, the Leipzig merchant and City Architect Johann Caspar Richter commissioned the building of a summer palace - the Gohlis Palace. Richter's architecture, the building's interior design and the orangery wings enclosing the building at either end make the palace a sterling example of Saxon Baroque architecture. In 1998, the palace was reopened after undergoing complete restoration.
Today, the palace is a venue for concerts, theatre presentations and exhibitions. There is a restaurant and a cafe. The Oesersaal hall is also available for weddings.